All information given in this brochure is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any brochure information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Incase if we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Manager or Local representative will inform you of the changes. Major road works or floods, landslides may necessitate route changes in the itineraries, the restaurants may close or change management. All of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our Tour Managers or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot.
The Company has mentioned the detailed itinerary, price inclusions & exclusions, special notes etc. in the brochure.
1. Client/guest means the Person / Persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
2. Company means Splendour Holidays.
3. Tour cost/price means the amount mentioned in the Tour Cost/Price column in the brochure
4. Independent Contractors means “Hotelier / Hotel owner , Owner of any airlines or shipping company or Railway, Ferry boat owner/Operator/ Coach owner / Operator, or any other person or organization who have been selected by the company to render services to the client.
5. Domestic tour / Tour arrangement means a tour operated by the Company which is operated by the Company within India and includes but not limited to brochure tours, special tours, packages, cruise, sightseeing etc.
6. Brochure means catalogue / leaflet / email or any other document containing the details about the itinerary / activities on the domestic tour.
7. Infant means a person below the age of 2 years and a child means a person above the age of two and below the age of Twelve years.
Itinerary May Change At Any Time
We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events incur during the tour, our tour manager or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co - operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Therefore, no grievance regarding any itinerary / service change which we are constrained to make, will be entertained from the tour participants during or after the tour.
Unused Tour Services
No refund will be made for any partially utilized / unused accommodations, missed meals, transportation segments, cruise portions, sightseeing tours or any other services. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable
General Notice Regarding Booking
Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the 'Terms and Conditions', How to Book Rules, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you effect the booking. To effect the booking, we may require you to sign the Booking Form and such other documents as we may deem fit including (without limitation) the 'Terms & Conditions', 'How to Book' rules and 'Price Grid' ('collectively Booking Documents'). Upon executing the Booking Documents and on payment of the prescribed non-refundable interest-free booking amount, a binding contract shall come into existence.
We advise you to ensure before making a booking that you have and / or you will be able to provide all the required documents to enable you to travel. Please go through our web site and / or check with our staff to ascertain the required documentation.
You can purchase our services from our sales outlets, Agents or Franchises or you can register and book your tour / services online through our Website. Our Website provides the facility of making online booking of tours and services. However, we cannot give any guarantee or warranty with respect to the website booking engine which could malfunction due to well-known reasons including software or network errors. We have incorporated all modern protection technologies to ensure that information concerning you or your payments is kept secure and confidential.
The Company reserves the right to decline to register any person / s for any tour or to cancel their registration without assigning any reason.
Your Travel Agent Can Sign The Booking Documents On Your Behalf
Where tour participants are booking through a Travel Agent, if such travel agent signs the Booking Documents, it shall be deemed that such signature is for and on behalf of all the tour participants named in the Booking Form assuming full responsibility. It shall be deemed and construed that all such tour participants have duly authorized the said travel agent to sign the Booking Documents on their behalf.
Health & Safety:
The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the Client or any person traveling for:
1. Any death personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused
2. Any act, omission, default or Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent , employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
3. The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused In this condition the expression “Howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
4. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
5. If the Client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the dependent Contractors, the Client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the Tour Manager of the Company in order to enable the Company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other Clients do not face the same difficulty.
6. Any claim or complaint by the Client must be notified to the Company in writing within 28 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this Company beyond this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
7.It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this Contract shall be available to the Company’s managers, including Tour managers, employees, servants and agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company. Each of this condition shall be severable from the other end if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable. The remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
The tour cost does not include any costs towards the Travel/Meclaim Insurance premium. In case if the Client needs an Insurance coverage, it is suggested to go for suitable insurance policy on your own. The Client has to deal directly with the Insurance Company in case of settlement of any claim. The toll-free number is available on your policy document. Splendour Holidays Pvt. Ltd. or its subsidiary companies or agents has no role to pay in this regard. Details of Insurance coverage are available with our sales team.
Acts of god (including exceptional adverse weather conditions), earthquake, fire , war (declared or undeclared), invasion, rebellion, revolt, riot, civil commotion, civil war, nuclear fission, strike, act(s) of omission/commission by any concerned government(s), or government agencies, judicial or quasijudicial authorities, occurrence of any event can force the Company to change or extended. Hence any additional expenditure occurred due to the above reasons the same will be borne by the passengers
We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour. We reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
Transport / Coach /Sitting
We use Deluxe 2 X 2 Coaches or vehicles such as Tempo Traveller, Tata Indigo, Toyota Innova, or similar as per the availability of vehicles and actual size of the group. Our tour manager / local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same. The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Please note that AC will not work in Hills and no claims to this regard shall be entertained.
Refunds (If any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Client for booking made directly with the Company by way of Demand draft/Crossed cheque/ Cash at the discretion of the Company. For Bookings routed through our Preferred Sales Agents or Travel agent, the refunds will be routed through them. It would at least take 30 days to process refunds. There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tours, Hotels, and Sightseeing etc.) for any reason whatsoever.
Splendour Holidays will not take the financial responsibility of your excess baggage. In any and all cases, any excess baggage that you carry will remain your responsibility. You will have to limit yourself as per normal baggage policy of the airlines in the respective class that you have chosen to fly. Travel Tours is also not answerable for any loss of baggage by the airlines. You are requested to refer to the baggage rules of the individual airlines that you plan to fly with.
Splendour Holidays holds the copyright in respect of this site. The content provided in this site, from text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads to data compilations and software are property of Splendour Holidays. These items may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without a written permission from Splendour Holidays. With this, you also consent that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise without the prior permission from Travel Tours. All copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices must be retained by you without any kind of alteration to the details.
All rates, unless otherwise specified, are per person on twin share basis in Indian currency as per the quotation or as mentioned on the rate sheet. All prices are subject to increase based on revision in fares and fluctuations in the exchange rates. In case of any increase, passengers will have to pay the difference. Splendour Holidays does not accept responsibility for losses and additional expenses, due to natural or man-made calamities such as delays or changes in air, train, ships or other services, missed connections, sicknesses, weather, strike, quarantine or other causes howsoever caused and all such losses and expenses incurred must be borne by the passenger.
All legal disputes will be settled under the laws of Indian courts subject to laws of Republic of India. First preference for resolving any dispute would be through good faith negotiation among the parties, the client and Travel Tours. In case such dispute can not be resolved amicably within 30 days, the dispute will require intervention of courts, the courts in Bangalore alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. In the event of THE COMPANY exercising its rights to amend or alter any Tour or holiday advertised in their Brochure/ itinerary after such Tour or Holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
2. To continue with the Tour or holiday as amended or altered or to accept any alternative Tour or holiday, which THE COMPANY may offer.
3. In either of these above cases the Client shall neither be entitled to nor THE COMPANY be liable to the client for any damage, additional expenses, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund. In the event that THE COMPANY is unable to conduct a particular Tour, THE COMPANY shall at its own discretion, refund the amount of the cost of the said Tour to the Client (after deducting the actual expenses incurred by THE COMPANY on clients' booking and on other overheads as applicable from case to case) without any interest on the same. The client will not be entitled to make any grievance thereafter in respect of the same.
4. THE COMPANY shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for:
5. Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
7. The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including willful negligence on the part of any person.
8. Loss of baggage by the airlines / coach / train.
9. Overbooking of seats by the airline.
10. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or change of route.
11. If in the event that the Client is booked on a particular airline and the said flight is over booked/cancelled for whatever reason and the Client is not allowed/able to board the flight, the Client shall not hold THE COMPANY responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against THE COMPANY for refund or compensation.
12. THE COMPANY shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of THE COMPANY (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
13. While enjoying the services provided by THE COMPANY, if any client’s acts or omission results in damage or loss to THE COMPANY’s vendor or service provider which includes but is not limited to (airlines, hotels, transports etc. and vendors’ staff), the client shall be liable and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless THE COMPANY its directors, officers or such vendor from and against such claims.
Disclaimer The Client agrees and acknowledges that they consent to participate in the excursion activities (boat rides, ferry rides, snorkeling etc. which is included in the tour) without any obligation from the Company. Client confirms that he/she is medically fit to participate in all activities involved in excursion activities & fully accept my personal responsibility of my safety. THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any physical injury or loss of life caused to the Client due to such participation.
Law & Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by the Company and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in Goa, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI / Govt. of India
Declaration by the Client:
I /We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Form and I am /we are aware that I / we shall be abide by the same. I /We have also read the brochure / tour itinerary and and I accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned documents.
Splendour Holidays requires that you agree and follow the following basic rules of conduct when using this website:
* You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
* You take the full responsibility of all the information you provide about yourself or anyone else and that they are true and accurate.
* The site must not be used for tentative, false or counterfeit bookings and neither to make reservations in the name of a fictitious person.
* You will use the site sensibly and will not harass, threaten or abuse other people in any manner.
* You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine, which would or be reasonably expected to interfere with the normal working of this site. You will not interfere with others' use of this site including interruption in their sessions or otherwise act in a way that affects others’ use of this site.
* You will not edit, copy, transmit, distribute, sell, display, license or reproduce any of the information gathered from this site. Contents from the site can be used for personal, non-commercial purpose.
* You will not post any content that is regarded as obscene, hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or repulsive; or is slanderous, vilifying, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights.
* You will not collect / use personal identifiable information about any other individual on this site for the purpose of contacting / harassing him / her.
* You will not impersonate as any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity. You will also not assume a false identity for any matter.
* You will not post contents that contain harmful attachments like viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program that are specifically designed to interrupt this site.
* You will not misuse the site to send unwanted advertising, promotional information, email or other solicitation to any person.
* If you are found violating any of the guidelines set in the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use this site without giving you any notice.
* If you avail our services through a travel agent, Splendour Holidays shall not be responsible for any sort of communication error on part of such travel agent.
Suggestions and Comments
For any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to write to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org